To be able to connect your router and start using the internet you need to setup your device so it can accept the request you give.
The Point-to-Point Protocol over Ethernet is a network protocol for encapsulating Point-to-Point Protocol frames inside Ethernet frames.
The type of pass in the router is via PPPoE connection and to put the info you get from ISP follow this few steps..
- Open browser that is connected to the router and go to the IP address of the device. Usually 192.168.1.1
- Login with the username and pw of your router. Usually printed in the back of router.
- Choose quick setup or any similar option and choose the type of connection to PPPoE.
- Enter the username and password that ISP gave you into the fields after choosing PPPoE type.
- Finally click finish and your router should restart and function online.