In order to achieve that request you need a software that can do this type of task and the program most used to do the job is called Bandicam, most people use it because it has free version with no much limitation but the 10m duration for record and the watermark in video. Bandicam is a closed-source screen capture and screen recording software originally developed by Bandisoft and later by Bandicam Company that can take screenshots or record screen changes.
Bandicam can record the following programs:
- Various 2D/3D games: Roblox, Mine craft, PUBG, LoL, Skyrim, WOW, Over watch, GTA, etc.
- Internet TV streaming videos: YouTube, BBC, CNN, Internet lectures
- Streaming video playing programs: Windows Media Player, VLC
- Various Windows programs: PowerPoint, Excel, Firefox, Messenger
- Desktop Screen, Skype Video chatting, Webcam, HDTV, Java/Flash games, other 3D applications.
- You can record over 24 hours without stopping.
- You can record 4K Ultra HD video at resolutions up to 3840×2160 in size.
- You can upload the recorded videos to YouTube without converting (720p/1080p).
- The recorded file size is much smaller than other software.
- The maximum file size is unlimited (Over 3.9GB).
- Fraps Alternative (Better than Fraps?)
You can easily record your game with Full screen display mode and tick the sticky icon to have mini menus in your display able you to take a photo or record.